INDONESIAN VISA PROCEDURES:
All visitors are expected to possess, at the time of entry into Indonesia, the following:
1. A Travel Document/passport valid for a minimum period of 6 (six) months from the end of the proposed journey.
2. Assurance of your re-entry into your country of residence or origin.
3. Return Air Ticket and onward facilities (including visa) to your next destination.
4. Sufficient funds for your stay in Indonesia.
For your information, the Indonesian Immigration Authorities reserve the right to refuse entry into Indonesia.
Bring all neccesary supporting documents (Sponsor Letter/Hotel Confirmation, Visa Receipt and Covering Letter) with you when you go to Indonesia as Immigration Officers at the airport might ask for those documents on your arrival.
›› The required documents for applying visa, as follows :
1. Fill out the visa application form clearly and completely
2. Valid passport at least six months
3. Supporting letter from your company mentioning the purpose of the visit
4. Invitation letter from your counterpart in Indonesia
5. Flight booking
6. Hotel booking and travel agent for tourism purpose
7. Bank statement within the last three months
8. 2 photos (3 x 4)
The embassy will not receive incomplete application
The embassy has right to receive or to reject visa application.
The visa will be issued within five working days after the application is approved
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is it difficult to obtain visa entering Indonesia?
It is not difficult to obtain visa, if you fill the application form clearly and completely and submit the form together with the required documents
2. What are the required documents?
You must submit these documents completely:
1. Filled visa application form with 2 photos size 3 x 4.
2. Letter from your sponsor/company in Sri Lanka
3. Invitation letter from your counterpart in Indonesia
4. Flight booking
5. Hotel booking
6. The last three months bank statement
7. approval letter from the Ministry of Men Power in Indonesia (only for the working visa)
8. A letter from Sri Lanka Port Authority (only for seaman who will be transit in Indonesia)
3. How long will it take to obtain visa after submitting visa application?
The visa official will check and approve your application. For the approved application, Visa officer will contact you and inform when you can collect the visa.
Some applications may need to get immigration approval from Indonesia immigration authority. Normally, you may get the approval within three weeks. After we receive the approval, Visa officer will contact you and inform when you can collect the visa.
4. Why do some applications have to get the immigration approval?
The Embassy will send your visa application to Immigration authority in Indonesia. then, the Immigration authority will contact your counterpart in Indonesia. Some applications have to get the immigration approval because:
1. You request residence visa or multiple entries visa
2. You request 30 days (or more) stay visa in Indonesia.
3. You request social and culture visit visa
4. The Embassy needs to get further information and clarification from your counterpart in Indonesia.
5. I have submitted visa application for more than three weeks, but I have not obtained the approval. Why?
There are some reasons:
1. Your counterpart in Indonesia did not manage your approval very well
2. The immigration authority is unable to contact your counterpart because the contact number or person can not be reached.
3. the Immigration authority is denied your visa application.
6. Why my application is rejected by the Embassy?
The Embassy has right to reject the visa application because:
1. the applicant submits incomplete documents
2. there is insufficient information on the application
7. How much are the visa fees?
The visa fees are as follows:
1. single entry (max 30 days) is Rs 5,175
2. multiple or residence 1 year is Rs. 11,500
3. multiple or residence less than 6 months is Rs. 5,750
4. for diplomatic and official passport are free.
5. fax fee of approval letter is Rs. 575
Payment should be done when you collect the visa.
8. Can I submit visa form and required documents by email or fax?
No You can not. You must submit the visa form and required documents completely and directly to the visa counter.
» BUSINESS HOURS
Submission of Application Forms
Monday to Thursday : 10.00 hrs to 12.00 hrs
Collection of visa
Monday to Thursday : 15.00 hrs to 16.00 hrs,
Friday : 11.00 hrs to 12.00 hrs
» Consular Section
Embassy of The Republic of Indonesia
400 / 50, Sarana Road, (Off Bauddhaloka Mawatha)
Colombo 07, Sri Lanka.
Telephone : +94 (0)11 2674 337 +94 (0)11 2685 042
Fax : +94 (0)11 2678 668
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
developed by niams